RACE DAY SCHEDULE
Please see our event calendar as final times may change.
Contact Us Today For More Information.
GATES OPEN FRIDAY
(NO CAMPING FEE)
Sign up 8:00 am through the first round of motos.
Practice starts at 9:00 am
Riders meeting immediately after practice
Tentative start time for racing 10:00 am
RACE DAY FEES
Gate fee per person (spectators and riders):
- Adults (6 and odler): $15
- Seniors 60+: $10
- 5 & under: Free
- Veterans: Free (must show ID)
- Camping: Free
$35 1st class
$25 2nd class
* 2nd class discount can only be used with a 1st class purchase on the same day.
- 50cc – ( Beginner – Junior – Intermediate Open 50cc)
- 65cc – (Beginner – Junior – Intermediate Open 65cc)
- 85cc Beginner – Junior – Intermediate
- (No Big Wheels / CRF-150, Occasional exceptions for 150 will be made in the beginner class )
- Supermini (85cc-CRF 150)
- 250cc (Beginner – Junior – Intermediate-BTH)
- Amateur (Beginner & sloggers Jr’s)
- 30+ (Beginner-Junior-Intermediate)
- 40+ (Beginner-Junior-Intermediate)
- 50+ (One Class)
- Pro (One Class – 125cc-Open)
- Novice Amateur (One Class)
- 25+ Sportsman
- 125cc Sportsman
Results need to be checked after each moto has completed. Changes cannot be made to Moto 1 after moto 2 results are posted.
Woodland MX will make exceptions to certain bikes riding in classes that they typically are not allowed due to safety and for the rider.
Every class that has a minimum of 3 riders will receive a plaque for every 3 racers on each race day. Any classes with less than 3 riders will only receive a tags for their yearly tracking plaque on each race day.
Please note Woodland MX will add any classes that are not listed here, if 5 or more riders show up to race that class that day.